Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Studying for the end-sems exam, realising the need of improving the grades in them,a thought came to me.The thought was about a guy,Kalidas.
Its quite interesting why out of the blue it came to me.
Well lets focus on his character for a while-
A very stupid person.Gets married to a beautiful girl.Get insutled and leaves for the jungle.
Becomes a scholar and redefines the relationship with his wife.
Well this is not something ordinary.
For the past a few days, there has been a drastic change in my philosophy of life.
The biggest change rather-my opinion about myself.
The way I look -the way i behave-the way i react-the way i accept-the way i think........its not just i say they are wrong...just when you see the people around......their thoughts sometimes...make me to think over myself.....and over what is all happening..

The fundaes about God....about life.......expectations ........relations..:) all really are so ..much complicated.
What is the problem??...i tend to believe whatever i read or hear and its a blend of multiple
logics that has lead to the problem in my own decisions.

What i feel about me?

1. Socially i dont know how i am, perhaps needs a lot of improvement.
2. Relationships-dont know..just I know I am good to only those who love me for without any gains.
3. Interests-many ...and simply none.
4. Philosophy-Confused state right now

BUT WHAT I HAVE REALISED THAT I NEED TO CULTIVATE ONE THING
.............THE ATTITUDE TO ----WORK......but again....
i want to know everythin in a very short time.....surprisingly a friend of mine (Neemi) either
guessed or..derived :)...whatever ..but i think that is the only big problem..

Now whether it is a problem...or somethin desirable...time wil tell...but for now..enjoy;)

No comments: