Sunday, October 07, 2007

My heart awaits

I want to paint you, compose you like a song
I want to touch you, lick you like the last drop
My ears cries for your voice, eyes crawl for the smile
The moments are mine. still these are all yours
You may be true, you may be false
Do I care? It's not a WAR
Am I real? a question of thought
Let me speak, let me talk
Let me kiss, let me spark
Oh! my love look here.
I am waiting for you.




The cry of the moment

No matter how much I write, I miss you
No matter how much I cry, I am dry
The feeling is only you, the answer is only you
I want to express, I wish to explode
How? I don't know. When? I don't know
You are my words, you are my poem
Emotions are you, these moments are you
Gone are those when the heart was lonely
Now someone dwells here, that someone is you
No past, no future, only present is the call Neha
I like you, I love you, this is NOW, forget rest all




The vanity of tears

I wish to become water, if the thirst is you
I wish to become smell, if the flower is you
Take me when you need me, do not think twice
I am yours, I am yours, it's just a matter of time

You make me dance, when you smile
You burn me like hell,the day you cry
Make me your medicine, give me your pain
For you are sweet & soft, for this destiny's game

Your tears are precious, your smile priceless
Like the thoughts in mind, your pain is worthless
Blessed are those, who have known you
Stupid are those, who have hurt you
Your heart is pure, your clothes have dirt
But the clothes will die, and you will be loved
Loved by Him, loved by all

No reason to cry, no reason to stop
Just live & love and love and live.

No comments: