Monday, March 31, 2008

Dep Valfi

I didn't feel like attending the department valedictory function as I found that I'd no emotions for the event. Furthermore, my mental state didn't permit me to stay there just to please my friends. They got annoyed and left me wondering why.


Am I blind?

Can I see if I am mad?
Is right what makes everyone bright?
Judge is me, the person is me
The lawyer is me & the punishment is me
Have I grown up for this kind of place
Did I learn which you call the worldly ways?
What can I do when the world is different for me
Where living has been abandoned in search of life
And the moment has been embraced among tears & smiles

Don't stop me and just let me wear
The masks you say I have if at all
Not proud I am to see you sad
As I did not intend such tyranny
It's my loss of prestige & attention
Which you give me in dose of love
Do I apologize is the question unknown
But the feeling's not a desire; that's for sure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why do i feel.. theres always more meaning or stories.. hiding in ur words.. but they are very nicely... connected...


:)