Sunday, October 12, 2008

O dear Being....

Dear Roopali

May time touches your timeless thoughts
, again and again


I HATE YOU


How dare you treat me like this
Pulling the baby in me on my lip
No matter how I try to be a man
I am pushed down on the mercy of your tip
Of love, of thought; of the care you shower
On the dry zones of my lonely self

O dear lady! Can I even tell you
What I earn from your lovely presence?
O sweet strength! You are not good
But an excellent sign of existence
Mother I've known, but now I've known you
Mould me for yourself, I beg, the way you want to

Blessed are those I believe who have known you
The path of Truth passes nothing but your own room
Oh Lovely! Wishes sweetest flow out from me
To the deserving that is you that is you
Allow me to kiss your hands so soft
And honour this world between you and me

No comments: