Thursday, September 28, 2006

Alone I move

I speak.I smile. I shout
Why you cry.Why you feel dry
I blame .Yes I blame him.
Haunt me now & then.The venus.
Why can't I move right
Why can't I speak tight

Am I a dragon.Am I an empty gun
No one around me.No one beside me.
No one with me.Everyone ahead of me.
Mocking.Playing.Blaming. Ah!!!.......

Aren't am a human.Aren't am alive
Don't I have a heart.Can't I smile for a while.
I know nothing to it.I take everything of it.
World's not for me I agree
People not for me I agree
But don't make me fake
Make me to my degree.

I know.I know the choice I have.
To choose the world or christ
But I am innocent now.dumb now
I can smell yet there's no flower
I can touch yet there's no skin
I can play yet no game
Can I live a life so lame?

The pocket I have is empty
The heart I have is bleedy
The ears I have are tired
My way.My way seems to be wired
I ask you my Lord.Is this the game.
The game you play now & then.
If yes then say you don't lie
Coz I can never know why

I am blind.But I can see.
Open the world so I can be in.

No comments: