Saturday, September 09, 2006

I love you Mom

Don't know.Read a mail.Got emotional. Hence I am writing here...
I love my mother,the only person who loves me.It may sound crude...but in the toughest definition she would be suited.
I don't know how ....why.Just she is someone I will always miss once she is not in my life.
Sometimes a cold shiver runs through my body thinking that she will not be here in a few years...
Oh....this is reality.
What can I do?.... I can make her smile....I can be what she wants of me.....I can be her SON.
I love you mother....

Ladle is your weapon when I fight in cradle
Love is the dose when am among thorns
The feeling.The feeling always remains
What will transedental do here?
The link is unknown but the touch is inherited
You have loved me, how will I do to you?
Can I?Can I be what is I am supposed to be
Mom.My Darling!.I will.A promise .
Will not let you go like the way you have been.
:*:*:*:*:*:* and yeah one thing I know
My end is in cove and my life is your love.

No comments: