Friday, June 27, 2008

Division of Self

With a number of 'thoughts' which treat or percieve life and it's elements(desires), I am restless if such is a journey in the quest for the truth. The need for the right dress for self such that I can go out without fear and full faith is of the utmost importance as the 'desire' to 'fit' is in it's greatest manisfestation.

I am an actor. A performer in the fleshy stage
Different roles irk me, taking me from a devil to a sage
I breathe to live where living changes it's name
From right action to emotion, from self to servant
I swing in the waves of questions, each giving me child of its own
Can I nuture each one of them? I wish I'd known

I feel the time must be caught
Not by hand or foot but a persistent thought
Of growth of self, of the death of past
With senses at their best yet choosing a middle path

Everywhere are the answers, all are pushing us
To get lazy in our thoughts, and accepting dreams as ours
Should we wake up now is the desire unknown
Just walk and walk, And it shall be a morning of an unseen glow

No comments: