Friday, June 27, 2008

Mother!

What when she would be lonely? She might think this way only when she has my realizations with her. Anywayz.....

Mother! When I become your voice

I love you my son; my heart, my soul
Strange is the strings of age in the midst of time's rage
Neither she lives, nor you are seen
When the heart cries to touch, kiss or pinch moments of love
Timeless era is dark to me; alas! just living is the way
I fear, you may forget me as I die to think dying alone
When Lord seems to be an alien and kids to be as if in space
Here, memories & desires fill the fears of an empty human soul
Life's cruelity pushed the time to gain speed
Taking my childhood in your childish screams
From a daughter to a wife, from a mother to a teacher
I served you all with a smile; but closed eyes
I see my breath fading away
And I wish for sometime; some words from my son
Or I guess, I should just rest. And pray, to the Lord of the Sun

No comments: