Friday, August 15, 2008

Only if

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A person tends to channel the life of the significant other by restricting an equally important multiple dimensional living thereby, perhaps, denying the person his/her right to realise.

ONLY IF

As the lids fly apart to welcome the light
My eyes wonder to taste the Nature's delight
Wrapped in colourful yet confused emotions
I think of power & the games of 'importance'

My chains of exclusivity cries for her
Holding the evolution under my own whip
The nouveau taste of talks is her right
This denial of the presence is Truth's demise

To live in dimensions, which are accepted as whims
Is the right of you; and all the travellers of light
I stop you, I inspire you; what is the original path for you?
You've the answer and you've the blame
Of pain, pleasure, power & prayer; flying everywhere

If only I can allow you to fly; in the ocean of disturbed souls

No comments: