Thursday, August 21, 2008

A walk on the Path

Thank you a lot is what I hear
Floating in heart, vibrating on lip
When I look at myself with no mirror
I know I've spread from a bud to tulip
In my thoughts, in my words

In my eyes and reaction to the worlds
Which I dwell in alone or with others
In an attempt to look at all as a whole

Not just one but many hold the share
Of the gifts I've or the smile I wear
Some are small while some have large
The part of me or the world of my own
Some are in minds, some just came in
And those who are like the fragments of my soul
Manifest the thanks into some wordly un-chore

I wonder if it's the walk on the Path
Which we all dream now or some day
To live for a reason, to walk without treason
Dissolving the color of Love on Self
A thanks grants me the legs; for the life's bigger Thanks

I love you all: the special souls in my life. I want to love you all and I pray I produce it so well.

No comments: