Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A waste struggle?

Are we blind to the blood;as it drips from all
Coloring the shout that the struggle is on
In thought, in touch; in an effort to posses

There may be love but there's a fight for sure
We love the change which is the killer of the past
As we move to grow over, what we are now
In thought,in touch; in an endless stride to fight

Covered we our, in our own lies as innocence we choose
To live, to survive; to sing the songs of one's own choice
This world may not be then a gifted paradise
Where we live to enjoy, but then die living
In thought, in touch; in the reality of our own

The love prevails and so thus the war in all
And at times we fail to gift, the real meaning to life

1 comment:

Here & Beyond said...

The most wonderful time was when were making our scenes with Michael! I have never have a so hilarious time like that!

In all this time you still believe on me.. that I will re-birth.

You always respected me and thats why I respect you and I admire you a lot. Your words always make me feel like I am a special person, a naive Pandora or a charmed fairy. You make me feel over all miseries.

But as everything.. I have an end too. And I dont know what to do.

Tell to Michael that she is not laughing cause she is focusing her attention in dont be scared. For the first time in her life she is really about to fly...